The Stepfamily Association of Rochester is a non-profit organization.
The Stepfamily Association of Rochester is a non-profit organization serving Monroe County and the surrounding environs. Our objectives are as follows:
1. To educate the community on the challenges involved in blending families through seminars and presentations.
2. To offer support to stepfamily members through the formation and leadership of support groups.
3. To make counseling referrals for individuals, couples and families
4. To help stepparents provide discipline and support to their stepchildren.
5. To educate grandparents and other family members on how to welcome and nurture stepchildren.
6. To provide information for professionals in education, health care and the legal system regarding the unique characteristics of stepfamilies.
7. To train mental health practitioners in the art of stepfamily counseling through seminars and individual supervision.
Estalyn Walcoff, President and Founder
Who developed this site? CLICK HERE to find out.